Gerard

Wednesday 2 March 2011

First V1 Lesson

Well I have finally decided to dedicate myself to the game of golf full time. I have hung up my football boots and am concentrating on getting my handicap down!

Due to this I have employed my club Pro Stevie Crooks to turn me into a golfer.

So last week I went for my first V1 video lesson with Stevie and to be honest I was pleasantly suprised!

My lesson lasted 30 mins and when I had returned home Stevie had sent me my swing with his comentary pointing out my faults together with the good points.

This was excellent because when I visited the driving range a few days later I loaded up the video on my phone and I could watch and listen on where I needed to improve.

I cannot recommend this highly enough especially if you are looking improve your golf game.

If anyone wants more info then drop me an email on gerard@link2ireland.com.

Best regards

Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment