Gerard

Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter, Golf & Zimbabwe

I thought I would do a short little blog update as there are a few things happening over the next week or so.

First off all I can’t write this blog without mentioning the outstanding weather the UK and Ireland seems to be in for over the Easter break. BBQ season has well and truly landed and I for one have dusted mine of and used it twice in the last two days!

When we are lucky enough to get this great weather we start thinking, ‘Wouldn’t it be great to be able to live & eat outside all the time!’ I for one am a massive fan of the outdoor living so long may this weather continue. Who knows, might even develop a nice tan :)

A lot of golf to be played over the next week and it kicks of today with a mini office challenge at my home club, Holywood! I am at Holywood 3 times over the next 3 days and by my recent form the more golf I can get in the better!

Next week Stuart and I travel down to Greenore in Meath to play in the TGI golf day and from all the reports Greenore is a super trek so I am really looking forward to it!

Finally Mark and Jen from the office are heading off to Zimbabwe next week on a educational visit so keep an eye for a blog and info on what is meant to be a wonderful country.

May I wish everyone a very happy Easter and take it easy on the chocolate eggs :)

Warmest regards

Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment