Gerard

Sunday 13 January 2013

Moon Palace to Dreams Riviera Cancun

Well, Mark and I checked out of the Moon Palace Hotel this morning after spending 3 nights there.

We played all 27 holes, on the excellent Moon Palace course. The course is made up of 3 nines named, Jungle, Dunes and Lakes and each offer their own individual challenges!

Unfortunately I lost the money to the boss but I wasn't surprise after not clearing the ladies tee with one of my tee shots!

Moon Palace is a great resort, plenty to do and see and of course having the unlimited golf is a great addition to the property.

We have now checked into the Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort for our final two nights and first impressions are excellent.

I will be back with an update over the next few days.

I'm off now to sunbathe and enjoy a few ice cold Cervezas by the pool :)

G

No comments:

Post a Comment