Gerard

Monday 8 July 2013

Cyprus and Cancun

Sorry about the short delay in my update on Cyprus.

I had an excellent time in Cyprus, the accommodation, people, golf and especially the food where all outstanding!

The weather was excellent throughout my stay which made the golf even more enjoyable.

We managed to play two courses, Elea and Aphrodite Hills, both courses were excellent.

Both courses offered different challenges but still remained very enjoyable.

We also got a tour of Minthis Hills course which will definitely be on my list to play the next time I return.

A new course is due to open in September called Secret Valley and we managed to get a sneak preview of it and it did not disappoint.

There are many great reasons to return to Cyprus and I could not recommend the destination highly enough!

My next trip is now upon me, this is my personal holiday when myself and 17 family member are going to Cancun, Mexico for two weeks!

I will definitely give an update on my return as I am sure there will be enough story's for an interesting blog :)

Take care and thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.

Best regards

Gerard  

No comments:

Post a Comment